CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reflections of Gratitude


It's November now,,... we have a wonderful tradition in our family in November to reflect at the past year and look at the things we are grateful for. Each day one person in the family shares something they're grateful for. I'm going to do that on here to share with all of you some of the things I'm most grateful for :)


1. I'm grateful for my sweet husband of 15 yrs. He brings me so much joy and laughter. We've shared some tough times, but we've also had some wonderful times.
2. I'm grateful for my handsome boys. They are a handful, but they are good kids. I love each one of them and their talents. 3.Speaking of talents. I'm grateful that the Lord has blessed me with some wonderful talents that I can use to help and lift others :D
4. I'm grateful for my sight.... that one is taken for granted by so many... however, when I was young, I was told that I would be blind by the time I was 8.... each day I'm grateful for my sight. I thank my Heavenly Father each time I am blessed to see the ocean waves, the stars in the sky and even when I see my children smile and play.5. I'm grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and for His love and sacrafice for me.
6. I'm grateful that I'm a daughter of God and to feel His love for me. I am comforted to know that He feels my pains and knows my potential and has so much in store for me and my family.

7. I'm grateful for my birthday...which happens to come in November :) and for my parents who love me and have taught me.


8. I'm grateful for dear sweet special friends. I have been richly blessed with them...my quiver is full of dear friends all over the country.
9. With those friends... I'm grateful for the technology we have been blessed with to be able to keep in touch with so many of our dear friends and families.

Today is the 9th so I will post something I'm grateful for each day this month until Thanksgiving. :)


I love this time of year and pray that all of you reading will take the time to look at your blessings the Lord has blessed you with this year :)

2 comments:

Hale Gang

Thanks for your example of being grateful, can we steal your tradition?

Kari

Ang

Great idea! Doesn't it feel so much better to be grateful than to wallow in self pity?!!! We should all be more like Pollyanna.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...