CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Reflections day 11

I'm grateful for family vacations and family reunions. I love the places we go and the people we see :) We've been so blessed this year to be able to go to Idaho several times...to go camping/cabining at Emmigrant springs state park. To spend almost three weeks on the oregon coast and see so many things and spend time with some dear friends. We've seen so many amazing wonders and enjoyed the family time immensly. Those memories will forever be with me.
We may not have gone on any expensive fancy vacation, but that's not what it's all about..it's about spending time with family and making memories. Those memories will help us get through the tough times that life throws at us.

2 comments:

Ang

Love it! Any vacation is fun as long as you get away and you are with your family!

Wonders

Just a quick note - I am making my blog private now so email me at carolyn@idahosports.com and I'd love to invite you to view it! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...