CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I READ IT!!!!

Okay, that was a HUGE feat that I've never done in my entire life. Yeah, it's a tad difficult to admit...but I normally detest reading. I've enjoyed smaller books and certain kinds of books, but never novels!!!! I don't know how I got such good grades in English since I absolutely hated when we had a book to read :(

Well, I loved the movie so much that I had to read the book to find out more details as I know there is much more in the book. The book was absolutely amazing as well !!!! I'm shocked and surprised at how quickly I finished the book. I got it on Monday and didn't start reading it until Monday night when the boys went to bed. I read and read and couldn't put the book down. I read on Tuesday night as well and then spent part of the day today reading the rest of the book.!!!! Less than three days to read that BIG book!!!!! WOW!!!!

I can't wait to read what comes next :) I'm sure it will be exciting as well!!!!

3 comments:

Kaylyn

I told you that it was fabulous!!! You will have to get the next book and read it. But I warn you, you will immediately want to read the next one. They all tie together.

Gina Hallam

Thanks Kaylyn :) As soon as I finished the first one, I was on the hunt for the second book. :) I'm over half way finished with the second one now.... I started it last night :) I'm so anxious that i can hardly stand it :)

Joella Kingsbury

The books are a lot of fun to read. They also fill in a lot gaps in the movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...