CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I am such a TWILIGHT FAN!!! WOW!!!!!!! We rented the movie over the weekend after hearing how amazing the book is from friends. I couldn't get enough of it!!!! WOW!!!! That's all I can say.....
We watched the movie Saturday night, then all night I kept thinking about and picturing Edward and Bella and had so many questions about them. We watched it again today... I still can't get enough of it... I HAVE to read the book now!!!! I went onto the twilight series website where the author talks about her story of how she came to write the book. Amazing story as well. I'm so glad she wrote the book and that it was made into a movie. I so can't wait for the next movie, but until then, I'm GETTING THE BOOK!!!! Even Tim wants to read the book to see what we missed in the movie.
Some of our favorite scenes are... wow, that's going to be tough. I love when Edward sees Bella walk into the science class and her hair blows right then. I also love the meadow scene when he picks Bella up and runs her up the mountain. Another favorite is the baseball scene!!! WOW!!!

The whole movie was so amazing that it's tough to pick just a few scenes for favs. I love how Edward is so protective of Bella and how she is drawn to Edward. I also love how Edwards family welcomes Bella and makes her feel welcome and a part of the family. As with everything in life there are gospel principles that I've found in this movie. One is so very important...that is control...Edward loves and respects Bella so much that he exercises great control and protection..... I hope and pray that my boys are just as protective and respectful to the young ladies they meet. Bella loves and respects her father....she doesn't want anything to happen to him, so she convinces Edward to protect her father as well. :) Maybe it's different in the book, but these are thoughts and ideas that I get from the movie.
I just can't rave enough about it... Deffinately 5 stars from me :)

3 comments:

Kaylyn

I am definately a Twilight fan. I have to say that you do need to read the book. The book was so much better than the movie (they usually are) The movie will make better since to you after you read the book. I also got on Stephanies website and she had the first chapter of the book she was writing about Edwards perspective. I am glad that I read that before I saw the movie. Because I could understand a little better why Edward acted the way he did. And about some of his inner thoughts and feelings. I wish she would have finished that book. It would have been awesome. But I also understand why she didnt.
Happy reading. You wont be able to put it down!

Ang

I wish you had read the book first. It's so much better than the movie. I'm glad you liked it though. You already know we love it!! It's true that you won't be able to put it down until you've read all of them. I agree with Kaylyn about the Edward chapter - so good!!! I still think she will finish that book in time. It will be a good one!

Gina Hallam

Definately...The Edward chapter is AMAZING as well!!! I love this new craze that I've found :) Scentsy has a scent called "twilight" Several consultants are doing twilight parties :) It would be fun to do a party and have the book and movie as prizes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...