CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is it or isn't it Spring????

I thought that maybe spring was here, then we were hit by another blast of cold and wind... I do love the sun being out and shining..it makes things so much easier. I am much more active and get much more done when the sun is shining.

I can't wait for spring to finally arrive.... why???? well, here are a few things I look forward to in the spring
1. opening the blinds and letting all the natural light in that can come in
2. sitting in the front room where the sun is shining through the windows. (I could easily be a cat)
3. flowers blooming... I can't wait to see all the colors in my front flower bed and plant more
4. strawberries in my front flower bed blooming
5. turning on the sprinklers and watching them and listening to them
6. the roads to finally be dry and clear of snow and ice
7. the warmer weather so it's not so miserable walking to school
8. the warmer weather so we can enjoy bike rides....although I need to get a new seat
9.being able to open the windows and let some fresh air in the house and not get a freeze out
10. playing outside and sitting outside watching the boys play in the warm sun without coats, hats and gloves.
11....and the fresh smell of rain... I love april showers and may flowers :)

1 comments:

Ang

So looking forward to warm weather. I'm so tired of the dismal dark skies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...