CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Aaron's new found talent



Aaron went with the priests a week ago on a high adventure trip to the Tetons, Wyoming and all over Eastern Idaho. They had a great time and Aaron took lots of pictures. These are the scenic pictures he took. HE'S AMAZING!!! Some of these pictures are sooo breathtaking... I just had to share them. He's so talented..a natural :)

Here's a funny.... I was looking at the pictures and told Aaron how amazingly talented he is... his response "Duh, I'm your son" Now how sweet is that? Aaron is learning so many wonderful things and discovering so many beautiful talents the Lord has blessed him with. To take such beautiful pictures of this amazing world!!! WOW!!!!

3 comments:

Ang

What a sweet thing to say! Those are beautiful! Isn't it cool to watch your kids grow up and discover their own talents.....as opposed to putting them in sports or music and discovering them for them!

Amber

I love them and what talent!! He comes by it rightfully though!! Thanks for sharing them with us you guys are so special!!

btw.. what do I need to do to have you add me on your blog..lol!! Love ya!

Kaylyn

I love the pictures! He has a lot of talent with photography! And by the way, it is great to see your blog again. I missed you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...