CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Repentance

I must do some serious repenting as I've neglected this blog for way too long and let too many things slip by unknown by all of those who read our family blog. So much has happened, good, bad and ugly... The Lord has been working some marvelous miracles with our family and molding us and doing some pretty funky things with our family. I will attempt to catch up on the details I don't want left out of our family's history. Please be patient with me as I do this... I'm also doing school myself and getting the boys ready for school....

We also have three football players in the mix as well. Josh, Dallin and Kyler are going to be playing football this season. It will prove a tremendous challenge as there are three practice locations and only two parents. We'll get through this and all will have a blast :)

1 comments:

Ang

Yay! You posted! I've missed you! You know that writing can be very healing and therapeutic. I love my blog. So don't stop writing darlin!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...