CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Aaron!!!!



Happy Birthday to my oldest baby!!!! I can't believe he's 17 years old already!!!! The time has flown on wings of lightning for sure. Aaron has grown into quite the young man.

Aaron has been such a blessing. He reaches the highest shelves for me when I can't reach them YAY!!!! Aaron's height has come from both sides of the gene pool....Tim's father and grandfather are both tall as is my father. Aaron's musical talents have grown and increased along with his love for music.

I love you Aaron!!! May you continue to be blessed throughout your life! You are an amazing young man who has many amazing abilities and talents. The Lord loves you and He knows you. You are one of His sons!!!! Happy birthday my son!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown

Lol it is nice that he's tall ^_^ and he is really great with music :) thank you for being his mom :D

suzi

good job on your blog, I need to learn how to do this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...