CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Monday fun!!!!

Monday, I decided to take the two youngest boys with me to Boise to do some Presidents day shopping. We really had a great time just the three of us. First we went to Savers as they were having a 50% off everything in the store. You would have thought it was black friday at Savers. The carts were all used by people piling them high with clothes. The aisles were packed with shoppers looking for the best deals.... I didn't even attempt the dressing rooms, that was INSANE!!!! People were waiting forever to get into the dressing rooms.... soooo not worth the savings for me. Although, I did find some great deals. I got about 6 or 8 pairs of pants, some pj's and a shirt for $17 :) GREAT DEAL!!!


After Savers, we went to Zurchers to look for some dinosaur pencils. Dallin found the pencils for me right off the bat. After I got all the pencils I needed, we walked around the store and looked at everything there. The aisle that we had the most fun in was the costume aisle :)

Dallin grabbed a top hat and a black dancing cane and put the hat on. He started dancing in the aisle, so fun!!! So I decided to take some pictures and hang out in the costume section for a while and just have fun :) Kyler joined our fun and picked out his favorite color hat and a dancing cane, so I got a picture of him as well :) I also got into it and was the Queen mother :) It was so fun at Zurchers trying on the funky hats and taking pictures :)

We really had a great time together in Boise. After we were done shopping, we stopped at Wendy's for lunch and headed home. It really was a great day spending that time with Dallin and Kyler :)

1 comments:

Unknown

You are such an amazing mom!! Those boys will remember that day for the rest of their lives! Sounds like so much fun!!!

Amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...