CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!!!!


A very happy birthday wish for my big brother Don Shaw today!!!! What a blessing to know him and have him a part of my life!!!! I love you big brother!!!

After a short two week visit in Dec 09 and another short visit in June 2010 I got to have a ton of great memory making days with my brother!!! It's never enough though, but those times we had were great ones and there will be more to come!


Don taught me a lot of things while I was in Texas. We now have some regular recipes added to the weekly/monthly menu..... uncle Don's double decker tacos, chicken spaghetti and biscuits and groundhog gravy (he taught me how to make white sauce) and fudge!!!!!

I love you big brother!!!! I look forward to when the boys can meet you and the whole gang in Texas!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...