CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hello???? Is anyone out there????


Is anyone out there? Is anyone reading this?

Ok this is a test to see if anyone is really looking at my blog. No comments have been left for most of my posts, so it leads me to wonder if anyone is really interested or looking :(

So, here is your assignment... if you are checking me out... the blog that is.... post a silly memory you have of me on facebook. I'm anxious to see who actaully is reading this and keeping up with our family.... and I'm anxious to hear the funny memories.... I think it will be fun :)

I am so ready for a laugh, so please bring on the funny memories. I need the giggles :)

6 comments:

Amber

I am here! I leave comments most the time.. when I am healthy enough to get on here.. I love ya!! Where's mine?? lOL!! Take care and know you are a sweet blessing in my life!!

Rex Family

i am reading it!

Gina Hallam

YAY!!!!! Thank you ladies :) HUGS!!!! Maria, I added your blog to our list of bloggers :)

Ang

You're funny. I read it too! I have a blog tracker that shows who reads my blog and I have over 50 people each day reading it but not many leave comments. I think when blogs were a little newer everyone left comments but now I read and only comment on certain posts. It doesn't mean no-one reads though!

Ang

oh, and I always figure....I'm writing our family journal so it really doesn't matter who reads it anyway! I'm really just writing for me and my family! One of these days I plan on making each year into a blog book from blurb. They look amazing and then I won't feel guilty for not scrapbooking!!!

Gina Hallam

I've heard of blogs being printed into pages.... it's a great idea :) I figured out how to do the pages too :) seeeeee :) Thank you all for your creative ideas and letting me borrow :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...