CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

This is NOT fun!!!!


After more counselling and more figuring things out. We're coming to understand that I have had panic attacks and some horrible anxiety for years. This is very hard to talk about and very hard to deal with and face. During the summer this past year, I had to go to the ER with what Tim and I thought was something dealing with my heart.... as it turns out, it was anxiety or panic attack.
What are some symptoms of a panic attack or anxiety attack? Pressure in my chest, racing heart, nausea, feeling of the need to flee... and more... I'm still learning about it. There is a lot of information to learn and read up on and figure out. Panic attacks can come on undexpectedly and suddenly and can last 10 minutes or more.
As I read more and understand more about panic and anxiety, the more I'm seeing where it's been a big part of my life for so long that has gone unnoticed and untreated. So many factors come into play with anxiety and panic... also part of it could be post traumatic stress syndrome.
I pray for the Lord's blessing and help as I muddle through this, it is not a fun or desireable thing to have to go through.

I would greatly appreciate any prayers :) Thank you all

2 comments:

Amber

No, its not fun at all! I used to get them as well... I understand how you feel. I pray that you will be comforted and wrapped in the arms of your loving Savior and that you may feel our love for you. He can heal you, I know that from personal experience with this hard challenge in your life. You have great support surrounding you. We love you Gina.:)

Amber

The Kelly Variety

I have them as well. I hate them, but I've learned to control them some what. We should talk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...